Best Hotels in Philadelphia
Save on popular hotels in Philadelphia: Browse Hammock’s selection of hotels and places to stay in Philadelphia. Find cheap deals and discount rates that …
Hammock Inn & Suites – West Chester Exton PAPhiladelphia West Chester Area Hotel - Near Longwood Gardens, Valley Forge Casino, King of Prussia & Center City Philly
Hammock Hotel – Philadelphia Levittown PAPhiladelphia Area Hotel - Near Sesame Place, Parx Casino, NJ State Capitol & Center City
Hammock Inn & Suites – West Chester Exton PA
At a Glance
friendly, modern hotel in West Chester / Exton, Pennsylvania.Hammock Inn & Suites Exton / King of Prussia is close to Philadelphia in beautiful Chester County. Located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276), the hotel offers easy connectivity to Philadelphia, Lancaster and Wilmington DE. Enjoy easy access to Fortune 500 companies, wineries, golf, shopping and attractions. We are a short distance from Longwood Gardens, Center City Philadelphia, United Sports Complex, Downtown West Chester, West Chester University, QVC Studio Park and the King Of Prussia® Mall. The spacious guest suites at our all-suites Exton, PA, hotel include a microwave and refrigerator. Enjoy free WiFi, HD channels on an LCD TV and sleep well in the clean and fresh Comfort Suites bed. Start each day with Comfort Suites’ free hot breakfast buffet. If you’re heading out early, grab a free coffee and snack on the way out. Stay productive in the free 24-hour business center. Our 750 sq. ft. of meeting space is ideal for business meetings, birthdays, and celebrations. Take advantage of our catering services and modern A/V technology, for your conference, training seminar or weddings. Swim in the luxurious indoor heated pool with Hot Tub, or energize with contemporary cardio and strength training equipment in the free fitness center.
About the Hotel
- Newly Renovated hotel just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276)
- Fantastic connectivity to Philadelphia, Lancaster PA and Wilmington DE
- 30 miles from Philadelphia International Airport
- Near attractions including Historic Lancaster, King of Prussia Mall, Valley Forge Casino, Longwood Gardens, QVC Studio Park and the Liberty Bell
- Indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and 24-hour coffee center
- Free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Pillowtop bed
- Free WiFi in every room
- Gym/fitness center use
Your Place to Relax… in Exton / King of Prussia
Hammock Hotel – Philadelphia Levittown PA
History buffs will enjoy exploring Philadelphia, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and college vibe. And also, Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its theaters, sporting events, and live music. Top sights in the city include Reading Terminal Market, Rittenhouse Square, and Ben Franklin National Memorial.
- Not to mention, there are 848 hotels and other accommodations in Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 11.8 mi (19 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Philadelphia
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city’s cultural venues include Philadelphia Museum of Art, Please Touch Museum, and Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts. Attractions like Philadelphia Zoo, Sesame Place, and Benjamin Franklin Parkway are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Rittenhouse Square, Ben Franklin National Memorial, and Liberty Bell Center.
In Philadelphia, there are 848 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you’ll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem – With a stay at this 3.5-star full service hotel, guests can enjoy access to major highways and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It’s a favorite with travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Also, The Clarion Inn Philadelphia Levittown – Our customers like the central location and WiFi at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Bucks County features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Comfort Suites Philadelphia Exton – This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Exton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Other favorite sights in Philadelphia include Reading Terminal Market, Independence Hall, and Penn’s Landing. Popular places to see around the area include Longwood Gardens, 27.8 mi/44.7 km from the heart of the city, and Adventure Aquarium, which is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away.
Getting Around Philadelphia
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Philadelphia is simple. Not to mention, you can walk to nearby metro stations including City Hall Station, 13th St. Station, and Walnut Locust Station. In addition, If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Philadelphia 30th St Station, Philadelphia University City Station, or Philadelphia Temple University Station.
Dressing for Philadelphia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- And also, Average annual rainfall for Philadelphia is 41.46 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F