Best Hotels in Lancaster, PA
Find the best hotels in Lancaster, PA and save on booking with Hammock. We have a quick list of Lancaster area hotels that are ready to make your vacation dreams a …
Hammock Inn & Suites – West Chester Exton PAPhiladelphia West Chester Area Hotel - Near Longwood Gardens, Valley Forge Casino, King of Prussia & Center City Philly
Hammock Inn & Suites – West Chester Exton PA
At a Glance
friendly, modern hotel in West Chester / Exton, Pennsylvania.Hammock Inn & Suites Exton / King of Prussia is close to Philadelphia in beautiful Chester County. Located just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276), the hotel offers easy connectivity to Philadelphia, Lancaster and Wilmington DE. Enjoy easy access to Fortune 500 companies, wineries, golf, shopping and attractions. We are a short distance from Longwood Gardens, Center City Philadelphia, United Sports Complex, Downtown West Chester, West Chester University, QVC Studio Park and the King Of Prussia® Mall. The spacious guest suites at our all-suites Exton, PA, hotel include a microwave and refrigerator. Enjoy free WiFi, HD channels on an LCD TV and sleep well in the clean and fresh Comfort Suites bed. Start each day with Comfort Suites’ free hot breakfast buffet. If you’re heading out early, grab a free coffee and snack on the way out. Stay productive in the free 24-hour business center. Our 750 sq. ft. of meeting space is ideal for business meetings, birthdays, and celebrations. Take advantage of our catering services and modern A/V technology, for your conference, training seminar or weddings. Swim in the luxurious indoor heated pool with Hot Tub, or energize with contemporary cardio and strength training equipment in the free fitness center.
About the Hotel
- Newly Renovated hotel just off the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276)
- Fantastic connectivity to Philadelphia, Lancaster PA and Wilmington DE
- 30 miles from Philadelphia International Airport
- Near attractions including Historic Lancaster, King of Prussia Mall, Valley Forge Casino, Longwood Gardens, QVC Studio Park and the Liberty Bell
- Indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and 24-hour coffee center
- Free hot breakfast
- Clean and fresh Pillowtop bed
- Free WiFi in every room
- Gym/fitness center use
Your Place to Relax… in Exton / King of Prussia
And, Travelers to Lancaster give high marks for the popular theater scene, entertainment choices, and live music scene. Tourists who journey to this quaint city can discover its shopping, local tours, and museums. Top sights in the city include Dutch Wonderland, American Music Theatre Lancaster, and Rockvale Outlets.
- There are 227 hotels and other accommodations in Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lancaster
Known for its theaters, live music, and opera, the city’s cultural venues include American Music Theatre Lancaster, Sight and Sound Theatre, and Fulton Theater. Attractions like Dutch Wonderland, The Amish Village, and Wolf Sanctuary of PA are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Amish Farm and House, Ephrata Cloister, and Holtwood Dam.
In Lancaster, you’ll be able find the best lodging options so you’ll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you’ll find top ranked ones:
- Clarion Inn & Suites – Lancaster PA – This 3-star full service hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It’s a favorite with Lancaster travelers for its central location, breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster PA – Our customers like the delicious breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms, and easy highway access at this beautiful hotel. Amenities at this location include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Clarion Hotel Lebanon Hershey – This 3-star full service features free WiFi, free parking, and a buffet breakfast. Lancaster customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
In addition, other top sights in Lancaster include Rockvale Outlets and Spooky Nook Sports. Popular places to visit outside the city include Hersheypark, located 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center, and Hershey’s Chocolate World, which is 25.5 mi (41 km) away.
Getting Around Lancaster
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Lancaster Station, Mount Joy Station, or Elizabethtown Station. Lancaster may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lancaster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Lancaster each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F